Why Should You Choose ResidentGuard by Accutech Security?
There are many reasons why facilities choose to install or upgrade their security systems using Accutech RFID-enabled products: lower total cost of ownership, advanced features, lower rate of false alarms, full compliance, the most comprehensive customer support program in the industry, and a dealer network that ensures local service.
- Flexibility. With both stand-alone or software-based systems, ResidentGuard from Accutech Security gives you the flexibility that comes from industry leading features, enabling your staff to spend more time caring for residents and less time managing systems.
- Reliability. ResidentGuard wander management systems are one of the most interference free on the market, using technology that minimizes interference from other devices and reduces false alarms. Mobile phones, lighting ballasts, floor buffers and other sources of general electromagnetic interference can hinder the function of RFID. However, Accutech RFID products operate at a unique frequency (418 MHz) on the edge of a range available only to the Department of Defense.
- Integration. ResidentGuard wander alert systems can be easily integrated with nurse call, electronic access control (EAC), closed-circuit television (CCTV), fall detection and other existing security mechanisms within your facility.
- Comprehensive Support. All Accutech systems are manufactured in the United States, installed and serviced by a vast network of authorized dealers, and backed by the industry’s most comprehensive customer support program – including free 24-hour technical support and a full one-year warranty.
- Compliance. All ResidentGuard products are in compliance with NFPA, FCC, NEC, CA, ETL and JCAHO requirements.
A Wander Management System You Can Count On
The ResidentGuard wander management systems have a wide range of features providing options to fit any needs and budget. They also come with a comprehensive support program giving peace of mind when you need it most.
- Notification of staff if residents try to leave the facility or wander into
- Easy-to-clean tags with discreet LEDs to indicate they are active
- Quick resident assignment
- Reduced costs due to long-life tags that can be turned on or off as necessary
- Lower cost of operation with free training and software updates
- Escort function
- Protection against elopement and loitering
- Compliance with NFPA, FCC, NEC, CA and ETL requirements
- 24/7/365 technical support
- Full one-year warranty